1. The patient is the most important person in our business.
2. The patient is not dependent on us; we are dependent on him/her.
3. The patient is not the interruption of our work; he is the purpose of it.
4. The patient does us a favour when he/she calls- we are not doing him a favour by servicing him/her.
5. The patient is an important part of our business, not an outsider.
6. The patient is not a cold statistic, he is a flesh and blood human being, with feelings and emotions, like our own.
7. The patient is not someone to argue with or match wits with.
8. The patient deserves the most patient and attentative treatment we can give him/her.
9. The patient is the life blood of this business.